Insight Vacations Tours
We are one the World's Largest sellers of Insight Vacations Tours
With Insight Vacations volume buys plus our low Insight Tour prices you can save up to 40% versus doing the same itinerary on your own. At AffordableTours.com you will find the guaranteed lowest prices on Insight Tours plus we pledge to deliver to you our award winning top-notch service. Insight Vacations provides premium quality escorted vacations by motorcoach throughout Britain, Ireland, Europe, Scandinavia, Russia, the Eastern Mediterranean and North America. With Insight Tours you will travel the back roads of Europe, experience one or two countries in depth or discover the European continent on a multi-country vacation.
Review: Focus On Ireland With Insight Vacations
Luscious green countryside and dramatic coastal scenery made this Focus on Ireland with Insight Vacations tour an exceptional journey.
Review: Highlands Of Spain With Insight Vacations
Spain with Insight showcases the best that Spain has to offer: the Alhambra, the architecture of Barcelona, Madrid’s Prado Museum and much more.
Review: Dalmatian Elegance With Insight Vacations
Our traveler loved cruising the waters of Croatia in comfort and style onboard a modern mega yacht. Read about the new ports of call she discover each day.
What Are The Best Insight Vacation Experiences?
Makes your voyage even more memorable by participating in Insight Vacation Experiences and Authentic Dining opportunities in all of their destinations.
Everything You Need To Know About Ashford Castle
Stay a night or two at the 5-star Ashford Castle when visiting Ireland. Here is your guide to everything you need to know about Ashford Castle.
Review: Best Of California With Insight Vacations
Best of California with Insight was definitely a pleasant experience, and Insight Vacations really knows how to show you the BEST of the state!
Review: Treasures of Greece with Insight Vacations
By: George Pitiranggon, Director of Marketing & Web Strategies Zeus, Poseidon, Apollo, Athena… do these names ring a bell to you? If you know what I’m talking about then chances are you’re going to love this trip review. We just got back from the Treasures of Greece & The Islands tour with Insight Vacations and this…
Review: Magical Switzerland With Insight
By: Luis Herrera, Senior Travel Consultant Switzerland is, no doubt, magical anytime of the year, however something about Switzerland during the Christmas holiday season is extra special. From the Lake Lucerne region in central Switzerland, to the majestic Swiss Alps, made famous by the Matterhorn, to all points in between, Switzerland with Insight is a…
Insight Vacations Tours Promotions
We have the Low Prices on Insight Vacations Tours - Guaranteed!
- Want a Last Minute Holiday? Book Now and Save up 15%Mention Promo Code: PT10508
- Save up to 10% on Autumn, Winter & Spring VacationsMention Promo Code: PT10812
- 2024 Travel Sale, up to 10% OffMention Promo Code: PT10980
- Young Travelers Save up to 10%Mention Promo Code: PT320
- 5% Savings on Group VacationsMention Promo Code: PT7951
- Exclusive Past Passenger 5% SavingsMention Promo Code: PT1386
Learn More About Insight Vacations Tours
Part of The Travel Company (TTC) family of brands, Insight Vacations began operations in 1978 and is based in Singapore. Journeys are featured to destinations, such as the U.S. and Canada, Europe, Latin America, North Africa, and the UK and Ireland. The company offers are a variety of tours under the classifications of Domestic Escapes, Regional Journeys, Country Road trips, Discovery Journeys, Easy Pace trips, and Special Interest excursions. Insight is the ideal name for the tour operator, as the journeys provided by Insight Vacations allow tourists to gain further insight into whatever destination they wish to explore. For example, Discovery Journeys are the ideal choice for first-time visitors to Europe. Itineraries include Dine-at-Home or Farm-to-Table experiences so tourists can learn more about how locals live and dine. Regional Journeys allow trip-goers to see a specific location in Europe that they have always wanted to see – Poland, Switzerland, Italy, etc. The carefully planned trips enable customers to immerse themselves in one specific region or country and to become acquainted with its culture, traditions, and people. For anyone seeking travel off the beaten track, Insight Vacations offers Country Roads excursions – trips that lead travelers off the well-tread tourist trail to explore hidden gems where visitors can savor the local produce with Farm-to-Table dining. Some trips are offered under the Easy Pace travel style – the ideal trip choice for trip-goers who wish to slow their pace during their vacation. During these tours, vacationers stay at least 3 nights at each destination, giving them some additional time to explore a place and enjoy it. Regardless of the travel style chosen by tourists, many of the vacations offered by Insight Vacations begin with Relaxed Starts – giving tourists time to sleep in a little, spend more time at breakfast, or explore an area on their own. The tour company prides itself on providing coach travel that features luxury buses with 40 seats. While most coach touring operators provide vehicles with 53 seats, Insight Vacations has re-configured its motor coaches to hold up to 40 tourists. This gives travelers extra leg room while traveling and offers them more space and privacy.
- Founded in 1978, Insight Vacations is a tour operator based in Singapore.
- Insight Vacations offers tours in the form of Domestic Escapes, Discovery Journeys, Regional Journeys, Country Road trips, Easy Pace tours, and Special Interest trips.
- The destinations covered by Insight Vacations include the U.S. and Canada, Europe, Latin America, North Africa, and Asia, UK and Northern Ireland.
- Travel styles include Small Domestic Escapes and Private Group Tours.
- The travel operator offers a Peace of Mind Promise and is a member of The Travel Corporation, which has been a leader in the travel industry for over a century.
- Insight Vacations offers a no-obligation 3-day booking hold so guests do not miss out on their preferred departure date.
- As of November 2020, guests can secure their trip with a small deposit ($99 per person) and receive a 30-day refund guarantee.
- Insight Vacations also offers the flexibility to change travel plans, as needed.
- Guests give Insight Vacations a rating of 4.6 out of 5 based on 967 reviews via the rating service Feefo.
- All guests traveling with Insight Vacations must buy travel insurance. The insurance covers trip interruption, trip delay, medical expenses, and evacuation. Doing so ensures that your tour investment is safe.
- The company provides unique Insight travel experiences and a closer camaraderie – imparted when people travel in smaller groups.
- It is the goal of the tour operator to make travel for its customers as seamless and stress-free as possible.
- Each tour is presided over by a Well-Being Director.
- Guests can stay at hotels in style at a reasonable price.
- The tour company provides Platinum Service type trips, with the goal of meeting the customer's expectations in terms of cost and excellence.
- The Velvet Collection defines tours that are specially designed to enhance the luxury tour experience.
- Guests may personalize trips to meet specific preferences and interests.
Top Reasons To Choose Insight Vacations Tours
- Insight Vacations typically offers more inclusions in its trips. While competitors average about 10 experiences, Insight provides, on average, 15 included trip experiences.
- Trip itineraries comprise hand-picked hotels and travel sights, most of which are highly ranked by travel specialists, such as TripAdvisor.
- Insight Vacations makes the effort to feature dining venues that are interesting, and away from hotel locations. The savvy tour operator wants travelers to get a "taste" for the local cuisine.
- The tour operator and trip planner has achieved the high standard required by Feefo – a rater of travel providers in the vacation industry.
- Group sizes are limited to 32 to 40 guests, with tour buses limiting seating to 40 passengers. The standard seating arrangement on tour buses is configured for 53 passengers. Therefore, travelers can enjoy more room while touring on vacation.
- Well-being Directors who work for Insight Vacations receive at least 2 weeks of training annually to ensure they are up-to-date with what is trending in the tourism industry.
- The tour operator features several travel styles, so tourists can find the ideal vacation in terms of their preferences and level of activity.
- Both career-oriented travelers and retirees enjoy the wide array of travel options available to them. All trips are planned according to their special interests and availability.
Frequently Asked Questions About Insight Vacations Tours
- What phone number should I contact a support number to book a trip or ask questions?
Please call AffordableTours.com at 1-800-935-2620 to inquire about the tours featured by Insight Vacations.
- I am planning a Group Tour for a small group of around 30 people. What are some of the themes offered by Insight Vacations for anyone planning a group tour?
Insight Vacations provides a variety of themes that match a private group's interests and preferences. Some of the offerings include group tours that are directed toward art and history, military events, gardening, food and wine, sports, wellness, religion and faith, education, or photography. Group events might center on Oktoberfest, the Chelsea Flower Show, or the Christmas Markets in Europe.
- I consider myself to be an active tourist. What Insight Vacations would you suggest for me?
If you love to explore the outdoors and want to include cycling or hiking in your tour, Insight Vacations offers a tour called the Country Roads of Switzerland, a 14-day journey that takes guests from the summit of Mt. Stanserhorn to the shores of Lake Geneva. This trip allows explorers to see some of Switzerland's most amazing landscapes. Another tour of note for the active tourist is America's Magnificent Natural Parks – an epic adventure spanning 15 days that covers some remarkable landscapes. This tour is ideal for anyone who appreciates nature and history. Highlights include horseback riding in Ucross, Wyoming.
- What Insight Vacations do you suggest for Working Couples and Singles?
Working couples and singles often take the Italian Elegance tour – 12 days of sightseeing in the celebrated cities of Italy. This trip progresses at a leisurely pace, and features two overnights in five locations. For anyone seeking quality downtime, this is the trip to take. Another trip suggestion is the Highlights of Spain tour – an escorted trip that highlights the best of Spain, such as the modernist architecture of Barcelona, the Prado Museum in Madrid, and the Andalucian capital of Seville. If you want to remain in the U.S., you may want to opt for the 16-day journey featuring the Best of Eastern Canada and the USA. Two overnights are spent in 6 locations, which makes it possible for guests to see major North American highlights at a relaxed pace.
- I am planning a group trip to celebrate my mother and father’s anniversary. What is the best Insight trip to take for this type of event?
Special occasion trips include tours, such as the 15-day Highlights of Europe vacation, the 11-day Best of Italy, and the 10-day Wonders of the American West. The Highlights of Europe trip features travel to London, Rome, Venice, and Paris while the Best of Italy excursion allows travelers to visit Rome, Florence, Sorrento, Venice, and Capri. Trip-goers who wish to celebrate a special occasion in the U.S. will like spending time in the rustic lodges in U.S. National Parks and viewing the dazzling panoramas.
- I want to take my time on my vacation. What Insight Vacations do you recommend?
Take an Easy Pace Spain vacation of 10 days, immersing yourself in places, such as San Sebastian, historic Madrid, and colorful Barcelona. The itinerary allows travelers to spend three nights at each destination. You might also like the Easy Pace Russia journey of 8 days, which highlights St. Petersburg's Baroque architectural designs over a 4-day period. Visit Moscow, on the trip, over a span of three days. You might also consider an Easy Pace tour of Italy, which is 10 days long and enables travelers to visit popular cities, such as Rome, Florence, and Venice. Guests spend 3 nights at each location.
- Is the coach travel featured by Insight Vacations comfortable?
Yes. Guests enjoy an incredible amount of space and comfort they have when they travel by motorcoach on an Insight Vacations tour. The buses have been specially reconfigured so they give travelers more legroom and a better chance to relax and see the sights.
- What are the main benefits of having fewer seats on motorcoaches?
Not only do travelers have more legroom, but they also have more window space to see the scenery and sights. Travelers can also recline without crushing the passenger behind them. The updated design makes it possible to open up the storage space on the bus for luggage and personal belongings. You can also disembark easier if a bus has fewer seats.
- What is the average time spent on a motorcoach?
Travel time is about 2 hours before a stop is made. That gives travelers the opportunity to take photos and stretch their legs.
- What forms of transport does Insight Vacations use?
Besides motor coaches, Insight Vacations also provides transportation in the form of high-speed trains, hydrofoils, cable cars, river cruisers, open-top taxis, and carriages.
- What makes Insight Vacations different?
Insight Vacations excels when it comes to more included trip experiences and varied and quality dining. The travel company also selects high-standard hotels and features the best Well-being Directors in the business. Small group travel consists of 32 to 40 passengers. Moreover, the motor coaches have been re-vamped so they accommodate 40 passengers instead of the regular 53 travelers. This allows guests to have more room when traveling, which provides a more relaxing travel experience. Insight Vacations ranks 4.5 stars out of a possible 5-star rating, giving this tour operator a premium service ranking.
Health and Safety Protocols on Insight Vacations Tours
Insight Vacations has introduced these enhanced hygiene protocols – for you and team members.
You can travel with Insight Vacations and be assured that their team has put numerous new measures in place to elevate their hygiene standards and protocols. The well-being of guests and team has always been, and always will be, their primary concern.
In this new, fast changing Covid-19 era, Insight Vacations is doing all they can to adapt to new requirements and expectations. Here are some important new steps and procedures that they have implemented to enhance hygiene protocols, to comply with physical distancing requirements by relevant government authorities and to give you the peace of mind when you are traveling during these new times.Expertly Trained Travel Directors
Travel Director training equips them with enhanced hygiene and physical distancing procedures. During your trip, they will operate with a duty of care and monitor the hygiene etiquette of the guests, reacting and advising as needed, to ensure high standards are maintained. Before you travel, Insight Vacations will also keep you well informed about new protocols required in these areas, and ask that you cooperate with and heed the advice and direction of Travel Directors while on your trip. The Travel Directors have preventative measures in place to try and ensure your well-being and in the event that any unexpected issues arise on trip, they will activate additional protocols.Stringent On-the-Road Protocols
The customized luxury coaches are sanitised before the start of your trip and have always been kept to very high standards. Following the outbreak of COVID-19, Insight Vacations have taken additional measures to elevate hygiene and sanitary practices in accordance with guidance from the World Health Organisation (WHO) and as required, applicable government regulations. The Driver training provides them with the latest hygiene protocols. They will clean and disinfect all surfaces including handrails, door handles, tables, seats, air-conditioning filters and overhead lockers on a daily basis. All the guests are asked to follow hygiene practices recommended by the World Health Organisation including the thorough and regular washing of hands and sanitising when required. Hand sanitiser is freely available on board for your use throughout the day. Please bring your own washable face mask and gloves with you, and additional hand sanitiser to make you feel comfortable, as these will be required to be worn in public in some countries. Should an unexpected situation arise, additional face masks, rubber gloves, antiviral sprays and wipes will be available for guest distribution on all trips.A Full Team of Support 24/7
It’s not just your Travel Director and Driver who will be taking care of you. Behind the scenes, the operations and guest support teams are in contact with them and on call 24/7, so you can rest assured that you’re in good hands.Physical Distancing
Adapting to the right size groups, based on government distancing requirements, you can rest assured that you will travel with the comfort of your own personal space. Have peace of mind that all of the experiences, hotels and restaurants you’ll enjoy on your trip have been vetted to ensure they adhere to physical distancing and hygiene guidelines.Trusted Partners, Exceptional Standards
Insight Vacations is very selective in who they work with and choose to only use hotels, restaurants, ground handlers and venues that take the well-being of the guests as seriously as Insight Vacations does and agrees to meet expected guidelines and specifications. Insight Vacations only works with establishments that they are confident will consistently adhere to their high standards.Always in the Know
As part of The Travel Corporation (TTC) , Insight Vacations is kept up to date with all government advisories and travel alerts on a daily basis and is continually in touch with all of the partners on the ground in each destination. Also, rest assured that during your trip, the teams work to ensure the supplier partners (hotels, restaurants, museums and other venues) are also applying the same standard to these new hygiene and distancing protocols, to the extent possible.
Toured with Insight before and have never been disappointed! Understand, you are on the go and walk a lot. But, that is what we wanted and paid for!
This was a perfect vacation!! We loved being on a boat and having one room to return to each night no packing and unpacking or hauling belongings from place to place. We were surprised how roomy and very comfortable our room on board was. Even the bathroom gave us plenty of room to move around in. And the boat itself was spacious, clean, and laid out with lots of thought put into the needs of guests. The staff onboard was phenomenal. They went above and beyond, always smiling, helpful, and spoiling us. Everything was clean, the food excellent and plentiful, and planned stops included keeping passengers safe at all times. I would highly recommend this trip to anyone who wants to relax and enjoy the Adriatic! Thank you Affordable Tours.
I have been on 4 trips with Insight and will continue to use them. They are a wonderful company
This was our 2nd tour with Insight Vacations and it was a wonderful experience. Michael, our tour director, was excellent!
The Tour Director and Driver were excellent! Very enjoyable.